Well - It's another lovely day here in the sunny bay of plenty and it's my Finn free day so am in my office and feeling good having ducked out for a wee blat on my bike at lunchtime!
I'm not too sure how i'm going with this course yet to be honest. I'm still getting my head around wickis and blogs and feel like i haven't even started looking at the course material! Not too sure where to communicate with people - on their blogs or on the discussion tab? Would be great to join one of the class conferences but haven't been able to do so YET! The times haven't worked out and i don't have a microphone or camera thingy on my computer..... On the whole it's all good though! I love being out of my comfort zone! Have just started looking at course material for the first time - so i must be making some progress!
Rika :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Rika
by all means join one of the computer conferences online wihthout a microphone - if you have speakers you will be able to hear and respond using the chat facility.
You can communicate in both places - on the discussion tab and on people's blogs. The way I organise it is to add all the blog addresses to http://bloglines.com and then I can see when the numbers change that someone has posted to their blog. I can talk you through it if you cannot figure it out.
Or you can manually check from the course blog - takes longer and is a bit of a waste of time if people haven't posted anything new.
Bronwyn
Hi Rika
Just catching up with your blog. It sounds like you have experience in evaluating which will be helpful on the course. And maybe we can pick your brains! (That doesn't look a nice phrase when it's written down!)
Cheers
Yvonne
Post a Comment