Monday, May 5, 2008

Week 9 Evaluation plan

I sent a copy of my evaluation plan to Bronwyn before the holidays and recieved some feedback. Basically that i should focus on one of my objectives and delete the other! Which i have done. So here it is again for some more feedback. http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddc7p856_0g9j38ddr I may still have to adjust the timeline a bit as i have to work in with the TEI that i am working with - and am meeting with them on Thursday :] All the best, Rika :]

5 comments:

Hilary said...

Hi Rika. Sorry but I couldn't gain access to your posting. It says I don't have permission. Thanks

Bronwyn hegarty said...

hello rika I am so sorry I left you off the course blog. I have remedied this now. I hope you had a great trip .

you need to click publish in google docs to allow the class access to your evaluation plan.

could you please share it with me so I can make further comments in the doc.
Thanks very much.

Rika said...

OK sorry about that. Havent created blogs or used google docs before so have just been making it all up as i go - hopefully it should be fixed now? Bronwyn - not sure exactly what you mean by sharing it - do i need to email it to you? R :]

Gordon said...

Riks, you need to publish the document as it is still not available. If you get to your google docs home page and right click the plan the 'Publish' option will be on the menu.

Also on the right click menu is 'Share'. If you select it then you will be able to add Bronwyn, and anyone else you like, as a collaborator, which will enable them to modify the document.

Gordon said...

Sorry Rika, the 's' is next to the 'a' - I didn't mean to rename you.